Free clinics and community health centers in Turners Falls
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Turners Falls. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Turners Falls Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Health Center Of Franklin County - Orange Medical & Dental
- Location: Orange, MA - 01364
- Contact Phone: (978) 544-7800
- Details: The Community Health Center of Franklin County (CHCFC) opened the doors of its medical clinic in Turners Falls in 1997 with the mission to provide excellent medical care to all residents of Franklin County, regardless of insurance status or income. Now, we have three clinics, one in Orange offering medical and dental services, an urgent dental care clinic in Greenfield, and our newest facility located in downtown Greenfield offering medical and dental services
Worthington Health Center
- Location: Worthington, MA - 01098
- Contact Phone: (413) 238-5511
- Details: For over 65 years, HCHC’s mission has been to provide accessible, affordable services to ensure the health of all Hilltown residents. We’re dedicated to the health and wellness of our Hilltown communities and provides a wide range of services at our five sites. In addition to medical and oral health/dental services, we provide behavioral/mental health services, substance abuse treatment, eye care, physical therapy, and laboratory services. We also provide numerous community services and supports. Federal funding supports some of this work, as do insurance payments, but these are not sufficient to cover all the services we provide. We rely on grants from foundations and other sources, as well as on individual donations, to support new initiatives and all of our community programs. We look forward to working with you as a team to ensure you receive the care and services needed to keep you and your family healthy.
Holyoke Health Center
- Location: Holyoke, MA - 01040
- Contact Phone: (413) 420-2200
- Details: At Holyoke Health, we serve more than 24,000 patients a year from communities throughout the Pioneer Valley. We have a committed staff of 300, including 30 full time medical and dental providers, 30 nurses, 50 bilingual medical and dental assistants, case managers, outreach workers, administrators, and financial counselors. We also have Community Health Workers who are available to answer questions outside of a doctor’s visit.
Greater Gardner Community Health Center
- Location: Gardner, MA - 01440
- Contact Phone: (978) 878-8100
- Details: We began in 2002 as one primary care practice in Fitchburg providing medical services to the underserved. Community Health Connections was recognized as the place to find compassionate care, regardless of income or insurance status. We have greatly expanded in reach and scope to offer a wide range of services and care for individuals and families of all ages and incomes. Accessibility, compassion and quality remain at our core. Community Health Connections accepts most commercial insurance plans, MassHealth and Health Safety Net. A Sliding Fee Discount Program is available for those who qualify. Community Health Connections is a federally-qualified health center and licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
Gateway School-based Health Center
- Location: Huntington, MA - 01050
- Contact Phone: (413) 667-0142
- Details: Our goal is to provide a medical home for the students of Gateway Regional School District. At Gateway School-Based Health Center (SBHC) you can have your child seen by a medical professional in a comfortable school environment, without the inconvenience of missing school. Having your child seen at the SBHC means that your child will not have to leave school or miss a lot of classroom time for a medical appointment and parents will not have to miss work and spend valuable time and money transporting him or her to medical, mental health or nutrition appointments.