Free clinics and community health centers in Burton
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Burton. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Burton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hchn - Burton Health Clinic
- Location: Burton, MI - 48529
- Contact Phone: (810) 406-4246
- Details: Hamilton Community Health Network is part of a national network of primary care centers (Section 330E) aimed at improving health services for inner city populations. These centers provide comprehensive care to patients regardless of their ability to pay. Hamilton puts patients first, with its caring, trained, certified staff that is dedicated to the management of chronic and acute disease, oral health management, health promotion and disease prevention.
Planned Parenthood - Burton Health Center
- Location: Burton, MI - 48509
- Contact Phone: (810) 743-4490
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care. Most birth control, annual exams, HIV testing, and STD testing will be covered for free, with no copay.