Free clinics and community health centers in Blue Earth county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Blue Earth county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Blue Earth Medical and Dental Clinics:
Open Door Health Center
- Location: Mankato, MN - 56001-5422
- Contact Phone:
- Details: Open Door Health Center's friendly and caring staff provides family practice medical care, comprehensive dental care, behavioral health services and medication assistance for men, women and children of all ages. We serve everyone - no restrictions based on locale, age, gender, ethnic, language, economic or citizenship factors. Interpreters are available for Spanish-speaking patients.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Mankato Clinic
- Location: Mankato, MN - 56001
- Contact Phone: 507.387.5581
- Details: Emergency Contraception, Pregnancy Testing, HIV Testing, Depo Injections.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Services vary by day and time. Please contact the clinic prior to your visit for more details ?>
Region Nine Development Commission
- Location: Mankato, MN - 56002
- Contact Phone: 5073898880
- Details: R9 Commissioners and Rep. Kathy Brynaert, Rep. Bob Gunther, Sen. Mike Parry, Sen. Kathy Sheran and Rep. Paul Torkelson at the full Commission meeting Sept. 14.
- Remarks: Healthy Communities Access Program ?>