Open Door Health Center - Mankato Community Health Center
- 309 Holly Ln
- Mankato MN, 56001
- Contact Phone: (507) 388-2120
- Clinic Details: Open Door Health Center (ODHC) is an independently owned and operated, non profit community health center, providing quality and affordable medical, dental, and behavioral health care to all people in Southern Minnesota. Many private insurance plans are accepted, as well as MinnesotaCare and Medical Assistance (MA). Individuals with high deductible insurance and those without insurance may be eligible for discounts based on our sliding fee system, taking into account their income and household size.
- Website: https://www.odhc.org/
- Services: Physical exams; Check ups for all ages; Immunizations; Prenatal/postnatal exams; Family Planning Services; Well woman exams; Disease management; Comprehensive lab; Referrals for specialists and x-ray made for local healthcare providers; Dental
- Dental Services: Preventive Cleanings and Exams; Fluoride Varnish; Sealants; Gum Treatment; Digital X-rays, including Panoramic X-ray; Restorative (Fillings); Crowns; Bridges; Extractions; Root Canals; Dentures and Partials; Emergency Care; Education
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 47 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna; Blue Cross Blue Shield of MN; Delta Dental; Delta Dental Blue Plus and U Care; Health Partners; Medica; Medicare; Medicaid; Preferred One; Prime West Health; Principal; South Country Health Alliance; South Country Health Alliance - Denta Quest; U Care; United Health Care
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-7:00pm, Tues-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.