Free clinics and community health centers in Olmsted county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Olmsted county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Olmsted Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Dental Care - Rochester
- Location: Rochester, MN - 55904
- Contact Phone: 507-258-4046
- Details: Founded by Drs. Vacharee and Andrew Peterson, Community Dental Care was one of the first private clinics in the Twin Cities that focused primarily on serving low-income and minority patients. To ensure continued access of high quality dental care for the large number of our patients enrolled in public programs, the clinic was incorporated into a 501(c)(3) nonprofit in August 2004 and began serving patients as a nonprofit in January 2005. In May 2008, CDentC opened its second clinic location in Maplewood. Just a few months ago in December 2012, a third location was opened in Rochester. Today, with more than 32 full operatories and a staff of 156, we provide dental services to over 15,000 patients annually. Our Mission: To ensure equal access to quality dental care and preventive education for all. We fulfill our mission through clinical services, preventive education programs, training of professionals, and advocacy.
- Remarks: If you do not have dental insurance, we offer a program called "Sliding Fee Scale". This savings program is based on your family size and income; Hours: Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM ?>
Migrant Health Service-rochester
- Location: Rochester, MN - 55904-8201
- Contact Phone: 507-529-0503
- Details: Since its start in 1973, Migrant Health Service, Inc. (MHSI) has catered to the health care needs of agricultural workers throughout Minnesota and North Dakota. MHSI is based in Moorhead, MN and is a private, non-profit organization that receives federal, state, and foundation grants.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center ?>
Migrant Health Service, Inc - Rochester
- Location: Rochester, MN - 55904
- Contact Phone: 507-529-0835
- Details: Rochester is home to MHSI's only year-round site in southern Minnesota. Housed in the Heintz Center at Rochester Community and Technical College, MHSI moved into its new space nearly two years ago. MHSI has developed great relationships with Mayo Clinic, Salvation Army, Winona State University, and numerous other local healthcare, education, and community organizations in the Rochester area.
- Remarks: Seasonal ?>
Neurology Specialists - Rochester
- Location: Rochester, MN - 55906
- Contact Phone: 952-767-7771
- Details: At Neurology Specialists, we strive to provide expert, effective and compassionate neurological care to our patients. We provide clinical consultations and electromyography (EMG) studies. We evaluate and treat the full spectrum of neurological disorders. We see patients who suffer from pain, weakness, numbness, incoordination, memory loss, tremors or dizziness. We evaluate and treat patients who suffered various injuries and those with migraine, neuropathy, stroke, visual loss, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, dementia, spinal stenosis, sciatica or Parkinson’s disease, etc. We see patients commonly through referral, but many find us directly on their network’s provider lists, and others find out about us through family & friends. We work with physicians, surgeons, chiropractors, psychologists, podiatrists and other healthcare providers. Neurology Specialists has four locations for your convenience.
- Remarks: at Rochester Clinic; For patients without health insurance, we offer a sliding scale fee schedule, based on their ability to pay. Hours: Phone lines open Monday – Thursday 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Friday 8:00AM – 4:00PM. Individual office hours vary. ?>
Planned Parenthood - Rochester Clinic
- Location: Rochester, MN - 55901
- Contact Phone: 507.288.5186
- Details: Emergency Contraception, Pregnancy Testing, HIV Testing, Depo Injections.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.