Free clinics and community health centers in Brandon
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Brandon. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Brandon Medical and Dental Clinics:
Family Health Care Clinic, Inc. - Brandon
- Location: Brandon, MS - 39042
- Contact Phone: (601) 825-3163
- Details: Family Health Care Clinic, Inc. began providing primary health care services to patients in Rankin County in 1977. We have since expanded services to include several other counties and communities - dispensing healthcare resources that include Medical, Dental and Nutrition Services.
Lakeside Presbyterian Church Mercy Medical Clinic
- Location: Brandon, MS - 39047
- Contact Phone: (601) 992-2835
- Details: Mercy Medical Clinic convenes the second Tuesday of each month in the Fellowship Center at Lakeside Presbyterian Church, located at 2070 Spillway Road in Brandon, MS, near the Reservoir. From 4 p.m. until 8 p.m., doctors and nurses see uninsured Rankin County residents with a wide range of medical needs. We seek God for spiritual healing of each patient in a counseling session before each medical visit.