Free clinics and community health centers in Itawamba county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Itawamba county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Itawamba Medical and Dental Clinics:
Access Family Health Services
- Location: Nettleton, MS - 38858
- Contact Phone: (662) 963-5050
- Details: We offer Affordable Convenient Care & Education with Superior Service to our local community and surrounding area. All insurances accepted, including Medicare & Medicaid. Those who are uninsured, underinsured, or have no income may apply for our Sliding Fee discount program (based on household size & income).
Access Family Health Services - Tremont Clinic
- Location: Tremont, MS - 38876
- Contact Phone: (662) 652-3361
- Details: Our mission: Affordable Convenient Care & Education with Superior Service
Mantachie Rural Health Care, Inc.
- Location: Mantachie, MS - 38855
- Contact Phone: (662) 282-4226
- Details: Since 1957, Mantachie Rural Health Care, Inc. has offered medical, dental and behavioral health services to residents in North Mississippi for over fifty years. MRHC was the first community health center in Mississippi to be recognized as a level 3 patient-centered medical home. As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, MRHC does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, or ability to pay in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities. This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Regulations of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 80, 84, and 91. Mantachie Rural Health Care offers a reduced rate of pay program for patients with or without insurance based on income.