Free clinics and community health centers in Bollinger county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bollinger county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Bollinger Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cross Trails Medical Center
- Location: Marble Hill, MO - 63764-9151
- Contact Phone: 573-238-2725
- Details: The mission of Cross Trails Medical Center, a Community Health Center, is to provide affordable, accessible, quality health care to all within the designated service area. These services will be provided without regard to age, race, creed, disability, or economic status. These services consist of usual and customary services as defined by the term primary care. Every effort will be made to refer patients with health care issues outside the primary care focus to qualified providers.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
- Location: Marble Hill, MO - 63764
- Contact Phone: 573-238-3330
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>