Cross Trails Medical Center - Marble Hill Low Cost Clinic
- 109 State Highway 51 N
- Marble Hill MO, 63764-9151
- Contact Phone: 573-238-2725
- Clinic Details: The mission of Cross Trails Medical Center, a Community Health Center, is to provide affordable, accessible, quality health care to all within the designated service area. These services will be provided without regard to age, race, creed, disability, or economic status. These services consist of usual and customary services as defined by the term primary care. Every effort will be made to refer patients with health care issues outside the primary care focus to qualified providers.
- Website: www.crosstrails.us
- Services: Primary medical care, Preventive health screenings and adult immunizations, Acute care for minor illness or injury, Children's care, including immunizations and well child checks, Adolescent health, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Women's health care, including f
- Dental Services: Preventive services include: Cleanings, Fluoride applications, Sealants, X-Rays, Exams, Routine care includes: Restorations, Minor surgical procedures, Dentures, Oral screenings, Fillings, Root Canals, Crowns and bridges
- Remarks: Year round, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 52 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.