Free clinics and community health centers in Carson City
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Carson City. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Carson City Medical and Dental Clinics:
In Jesus Name Free Clinic - August 17, 2019
- Location: Carson City, NV - 89701
- Contact Phone: 775-782-1573
- Details: In Jesus Name Medical Ministry (aka I.J.N.) is a non-profit organization which partners Christian doctors and local churches to provide FREE Medical Clinics to anyone in need of care who otherwise could not afford it. We have multiple doctors (from different disciplines), nurses and numerous support staff who volunteer their time to serve the medical needs of the community. We provide care through our monthly FREE Medical Clinics on the third Saturday of each month at varying host churches in the region. Since our beginning, we have helped nearly 4,000 people at over 140 of our FREE clinics.
- Remarks: We do not prescribe narcotics. We do not provide legal/medical evaluations. ?>
Sierra Nevada Health Center
- Location: Carson City, NV - 89706
- Contact Phone: (775) 887-5140
- Details: Nevada Health Centers is a nonprofit organization providing healthcare services to more than 50,000 Nevadans in urban, rural and frontier communities throughout Nevada each year. Our mission is to provide access to quality healthcare services throughout Nevada. Established in 1977, Nevada Health Centers is proud to be one of the first federally funded Community Health Centers, as authorized under the Public Health Services Act of 1976. In keeping with our mission, Nevada Health Centers is the largest provider of primary care for the uninsured, underinsured, and geographically isolated people in the state, with 18 health, three mobile health programs, and seven Women, Infants, and Children offices. In many cases, our rural and frontier clinics are the only accessible places for people to get healthcare. And to keep care affordable, we offer a sliding fee scale based on federal poverty levels. Nevada Health Centers serves Nevadans throughout the state, providing the life-saving and health-preserving care they all deserve.