Free clinics and community health centers in Elizabeth
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Elizabeth. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Elizabeth Medical and Dental Clinics:
Neighborhood Health Elizabeth
- Location: Elizabeth, NJ - 07206
- Contact Phone: (908) 355-4459
- Details: Neighborhood Health Services Corporation (NHSC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit community health center serving the greater Plainfield and Elizabeth communities. NHSC has been designated a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Service's Bureau of Primary Health. This means we receive funding from the Federal government to operate our centers and adhere to the high standards and strict regulations set for FQHCs.
Planned Parenthood - Elizabeth Health Center
- Location: Elizabeth, NJ - 07201
- Contact Phone: (908) 351-5384
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.