Free clinics and community health centers in Morristown
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Morristown. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Morristown Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Morristown Health Center
- Location: Morristown, NJ - 0 7960
- Contact Phone: 973.539.1364
- Details: Services offered depend on clinician availability. Please call the health center for more information.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Zufall Health Center - Morristown
- Location: Morristown, NJ - 07960-3802
- Contact Phone:
- Details: Zufall Health Center is the medical and dental home for northwestern New Jersey’s underserved. As a fully licensed Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), we provide high-quality, affordable medical and dental care to residents of Morris, Sussex, Hunterdon, and Warren counties. At Zufall Health Center, we welcome all patients regardless of income or insurance status. In our comfortable, healing environment, we promote a comprehensive continuum of care, treating patients from birth through the senior years.
- Remarks: Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless ?>