Free clinics and community health centers in Bath
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bath. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Bath Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bath Community Health
- Location: Bath, NY - 14810-1636
- Contact Phone: 607-776-3063
- Details: Established in the Finger Lakes region of upstate New York in 1989, Finger Lakes Community Health provides comprehensive health care to both migrant farmworkers and community members. As a not for profit health care provider, we are supported by patient revenues, grants and contributions. We provide primary medical, dental and mental health services at six sites. We have enhanced services for farmworkers and offer telehealth clinical consults.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Hmst - Bath Community Care Center
- Location: Bath, NY - 14810
- Contact Phone: 607-962-2032
- Details: The Health Ministry of the Southern Tier (HMST) provides health care services for the uninsured in Steuben, Chemung and Schuyler counties. One in eight or over 20,000 according to the 2010 census are eligible for our help. Because of limited resources we can only serve less than 10% of this population. HMST has become a federation of clinics in three counties. We are a not-for-profit, volunteer organization of medical, dental and auxiliary staff dedicated to providing health care to those who can least afford it. We celebrated our 15th Anniversary on September 29, 2012. We provide services free of charge to those who have: Residency in Steuben, Chemung or Schuyler counties; NO health insurance; Annual household incomes below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Remarks: Call for an appointment 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday thru Friday. Appointments are scheduled from 5:00 - 7:00 PM on the first FOUR Tuesdays of the month. Call for exact times. ?>