Free clinics and community health centers in Binghamton
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Binghamton. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Binghamton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Dr. Garabed A. Fattal Community Free Clinic
- Location: Binghamton, NY - 13905
- Contact Phone: 607-778-3938
- Details: The mission of the Dr. Garabed A. Fattal Community Free Clinic is to provide preventive, primary, and acute health care (including prescription medications) to the uninsured adults of New York's Southern Tier. Medical services and medications are delivered free of charge, by volunteer health care professionals and other community volunteers, in partnership with local participating health care institutions. The Community Free Clinic serves as a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary educational site for the training of medical students, nurse practitioner students, nursing students, other allied health professionals in medical technology, and graduate physicians in an Internal Medicine Residency Program.
- Remarks: Free Clinic VoiceMail when the Clinic is not open is 607-772-3519. Calls will be returned within one business day if possible during regular business hours. Clinic Hours: Monday and Thursday evenings from 4:30 - 8:00 pm ?>
Planned Parenthood - Binghamton Clinic
- Location: Binghamton, NY - 13901
- Contact Phone: 607.723.8306
- Details: Emergency Contraception (also known as "the morning after pill") is FREE at our Binghamton, NY health center for women and men ages 17 and up. (Proof of age is required.) Women under 17 will see a clinician briefly for a prescription, but they still receive Emergency Contraception free of charge.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.