Free clinics and community health centers in Broome county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Broome county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Broome Medical and Dental Clinics:
Dr. Garabed A. Fattal Community Free Clinic
- Location: Binghamton, NY - 13905
- Contact Phone: (607) 778-3938
- Details: The mission of the Dr. Garabed A. Fattal Community Free Clinic is to provide preventive, primary, and acute health care (including prescription medications) to the uninsured adults of New York's Southern Tier. Medical services and medications are delivered free of charge, by volunteer health care professionals and other community volunteers, in partnership with local participating health care institutions. The Community Free Clinic serves as a multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary educational site for the training of medical students, nurse practitioner students, nursing students, other allied health professionals in medical technology, and graduate physicians in an Internal Medicine Residency Program.
Family Planning Of South Central New York, Inc - Binghamton Health Center
- Location: Binghamton, NY - 13901
- Contact Phone: (607) 723-8306
- Details: Our mission is to advocate and provide individuals, families and organizations in our region with information, education and health care services pertaining to human sexuality and reproductive health in a private and confidential manner, respectful of all beliefs, supporting individual freedom of choice and responsibility.