Free clinics and community health centers in Clinton county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Clinton county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Clinton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hhhn - North Country Family Health
- Location: Champlain, NY - 12919
- Contact Phone: 518-298-2691
- Details: Hudson Headwaters Health Network is a not-for-profit system of community health centers providing care to the residents and visitors of a region more than twice the size of Rhode Island, 3,700 square miles of the Adirondack/ Lake George/Glens Falls area in upstate New York. The North Country Family Health Center serves people of all ages. We welcome you to be a part of our family - at this or any center of the Hudson Headwaters Health Network. Our pediatric, adult and family medicine practitioners provide comprehensive primary health care services. A wide array of specialty and ancillary services are also available to Network patients.
- Remarks: Sliding Fee program; HOURS: Monday - Friday: Tues: 8am - 5pm; Wed, Fri: 8am - 6pm; Mon, Thurs until 8pm; Lab Hours (by App't): 8am - 11am ?>
Planned Parenthood - Plattsburgh Clinic
- Location: Plattsburgh, NY - 12901
- Contact Phone: 518.561.4430
- Services: Abortion Services, Birth Control, HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception), Pregnancy Testing & services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Saturday Hours Vary; Please Call Ahead ?>