Free clinics and community health centers in Clinton county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Clinton county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Clinton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Champlain Family Health
- Location: Champlain, NY - 12919
- Contact Phone: (518) 298-2691
- Details: Champlain Family Health serves people of all ages. We welcome you to be a part of our family - here or at any of our health center locations. Our pediatric, adult and family medicine practitioners provide comprehensive primary and selected specialty health care services. The UVM Health Network-CVPH Diagnostic Center located within our health center offers a range of ancillary services including x-ray, EKG and blood draw. In addition, to maintain high-quality care in our community both now and in the coming years, the staff at Champlain Family Health is dedicated to educating future health care providers.
Planned Parenthood - Plattsburgh Clinic
- Location: Plattsburgh, NY - 12901
- Contact Phone: (518) 561-4430
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.