Free clinics and community health centers in Madison county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Madison county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Madison Medical and Dental Clinics:
Deruyter Central School Sbhc
- Location: Deruyter, NY - 13052
- Contact Phone: (607) 344-0052
- Details: Family Health Network promotes and improves the wellness of the Central New York community through quality, affordable healthcare at multiple, convenient, state of the art facilities, while supporting employees and maintaining long term viability.
Planned Parenthood - Oneida Center
- Location: Oneida, NY - 13421
- Contact Phone: 315.363.3950
- Details: If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Wednesdays - closed 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. ?>
The Mary Rose Center Oneida Free Medical Health For The Uninsured
- Location: Oneida, NY - 13422
- Contact Phone: 315-280-0855
- Details: The Mary Rose Center, Oneida Free Medical Health for the Uninsured, exists to provide primary healthcare services to low-income, uninsured adults within Madison County and the surrounding areas. We believe high quality healthcare is a basic human right regardless of socioeconomic status.
- Remarks: Clinic Hours: Every Wednesday 4pm-8pm. No appointment necessary ?>