Free clinics and community health centers in Oneida
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Oneida. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Oneida Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Oneida Center
- Location: Oneida, NY - 13421
- Contact Phone: 315.363.3950
- Details: If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Wednesdays - closed 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. ?>
The Mary Rose Center Oneida Free Medical Health For The Uninsured
- Location: Oneida, NY - 13422
- Contact Phone: 315-280-0855
- Details: The Mary Rose Center, Oneida Free Medical Health for the Uninsured, exists to provide primary healthcare services to low-income, uninsured adults within Madison County and the surrounding areas. We believe high quality healthcare is a basic human right regardless of socioeconomic status.
- Remarks: Clinic Hours: Every Wednesday 4pm-8pm. No appointment necessary ?>