Free clinics and community health centers in Niagara Falls
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Niagara Falls. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Niagara Falls Medical and Dental Clinics:
Community Health Center Of Niagara Falls
- Location: Niagara Falls, NY - 14305
- Contact Phone: (716) 278-4418
- Details: The Community Health Center of Buffalo, Inc is made up of caring, diverse, and experienced medical practitioners. Our Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) does it all - you can think of us as your one-stop-shop for medical services. Since 1999 we’ve been committed to serving the underserved, providing medical care for communities of color and those otherwise disenfranchised by the health care system. You are welcome to walk in to our facility or make an appointment with one of our qualified physicians. This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
Planned Parenthood - Niagara Falls Office
- Location: Niagara Falls, NY - 14301
- Contact Phone: (866) 600-6886
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.