Free clinics and community health centers in Niagara Falls
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Niagara Falls. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Niagara Falls Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hamilton B. Mizer Primary Care
- Location: Niagara Falls, NY - 14301-1842
- Contact Phone: 716-278-4418
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Niagara Falls Mizer Site
- Location: Niagara Falls, NY - 14301-1800
- Contact Phone: 716-986-9199
- Details: Since 1999, the Community Health Center of Buffalo, Inc. (CHCB) has been one of the leading health care providers in Buffalo, dedicated to providing a safety net to the uninsured and under insured by offering comprehensive primary care services in medicine and dentistry to a diverse population.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Niagara Falls Office
- Location: Niagara Falls, NY - 14301
- Contact Phone: 716.282.1221
- Services: Abortion Services, Birth Control, HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception), Pregnancy Testing & services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Planned Parenthood of Western New York will be closing all medical locations for training on Wednesday, June 23. ?>
Planned Parenthood - Wheatfield Office
- Location: Niagara Falls, NY - 14304
- Contact Phone: 716.205.0708
- Details: If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Please note that Fridays and Saturdays alternate. ?>