Free clinics and community health centers in Woodridge
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Woodridge. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Woodridge Medical and Dental Clinics:
Hudson River Healthcare Woodridge
- Location: Woodridge, NY - 12789
- Contact Phone: 914-734-8600
- Details: We are a 501(c)3 tax exempt, not-for-profit, federally qualified health center, funded under Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act as administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care, to operate Community and Migrant Health Centers, Health Care for Homeless and Public Housing Primary Care Programs. Governed by a consumer-majority board of directors, we represent the communities we serve. Along with Federal funding, we also receive State, County, private foundation, and corporate funding. Linkages with other area health providers hospitals and community organizations also lend various forms of support needed for many of our programs. Mission Statement: To increase access to comprehensive primary and preventive health care and to improve the health status of our community, especially for the underserved and vulnerable.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Oda Primary Care Health Center
- Location: Woodridge, NY - 12789-5540
- Contact Phone: 718-260-4600
- Details: ODA Primary Health Care Network, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, is a federally qualified health center and is also certified under Article 28 of the New York State Public Health Law. ODA is the only not-for-profit facility in the area offering comprehensive primary care services by board certified physicians; where no individual is denied care if unable to pay. Our success is attributed to the fact that we provide high quality, compassionate and comprehensive primary care and follow-up care to families 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with on-call availability 24 hours a day.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>