Free clinics and community health centers in Bessemer City
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Bessemer City. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Bessemer City Medical and Dental Clinics:
Bessemer City Health Care Center
- Location: Bessemer City, NC - 28016-2635
- Contact Phone: 704-853-3465
- Details: Gaston Family Health Services is a community sponsored, family-centered provider of health care, health education and preventive care services without regard to the ability to pay.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Bessemer City Healthcare Center
- Location: Bessemer City, NC - 28016
- Contact Phone: 704-629-3465
- Details: Gaston Family Health Services (GFHS) has provided family medicine services to Gaston County residents since 1992. GFHS was formed as a non-profit clinic at the health department with a charge to provide health care to the "under-served" of our community. Recognizing that this population (the uninsured, Medicaid, and low-income Medicare) has many special needs, the GFHS program has evolved into a much more comprehensive care provider than the typical family medicine practice. In addition to traditional primary care (health maintenance, and acute and chronic disease care) provided by physicians and mid-level providers, GFHS also provides behavioral/mental health counseling, pharmacy services, chronic disease education programs (in diabetes, asthma, and weight loss), nutritional counseling, medication counseling, and a medication assistance program, as well as case management programs. GFHS also operates two dental facilities and serves as the employing entity for Gaston County's Parish Nurses.
- Remarks: Year round ?>