Free clinics and community health centers in Edgecombe county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Edgecombe county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Edgecombe Medical and Dental Clinics:
Freedom Hill Community Health Center
- Location: Tarboro, NC - 27886-8582
- Contact Phone: 252-641-0514
- Details: The Mission of Carolina Family Health Centers is to provide quality healthcare to the people of Edgecombe, Nash and Wilson Counties with dignity and respect, regardless of financial, medical or cultural status.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Rocky Mount Oic Family Medical Center
- Location: Rocky Mount, NC - 27801-6971
- Contact Phone: 252-446-3333
Tar River Mission Clinic
- Location: Rocky Mount, NC - 27804
- Contact Phone: 252-962-3450
- Details: The Tar River Mission Clinic is a 501 (c) (3) faith-based, non-profit organization which seeks to promote and improve the health of low income, unisured adults by providing or arranging free health care services and programs. All prospective clients are screened for eligibility before they can become a patient and must be willing to provide the clinic reasonable documentation to support the low income status of their household and their uninsured status. We serve residents of Edgecombe, Nash and Wilson counties.
- Remarks: Our administrative office hours are Monday-Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. Our medical clinic staff sees patients Monday-Thursday 12:00 noon - 5:00 pm and Thursday nights 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm. We work by appointment only and do not take "walk-ins". ?>