Free clinics and community health centers in Fairmont
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Fairmont. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Fairmont Medical and Dental Clinics:
Robeson Health Care Corporation
- Location: Fairmont, NC - 28340
- Contact Phone: 910-628-5200
- Details: Our mission is to improve the health status of our communities by providing an integrated system of high quality primary and preventive health services to all regardless of economic status.
- Remarks: Administrative Only ?>
South Robeson Medical Center
- Location: Fairmont, NC - 28340-1848
- Contact Phone: 910-628-6711
- Details: Robeson Health Care Corporation (RHCC) is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1985 to provide increased access to health care in rural areas of Robeson County, North Carolina. RHCC currently provides comprehensive health care services including preventive, primary, acute, and chronic medical care, prenatal and pediatric care, high-risk prevention, health education, and referral to resident of all age groups. Services are provided to all individuals, regardless of ability to pay, at four primary care health care sites in Robeson County. RHCC has been accredited by The Joint Commission since 1991.
- Remarks: Year round ?>