Free clinics and community health centers in Raleigh
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Raleigh. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Raleigh Medical and Dental Clinics:
Advance Community Health - Southeast Raleigh
- Location: Raleigh, NC - 27610
- Contact Phone: (919) 833-3111
- Details: Our southeast Raleigh campus is located at 1011 Rock Quarry Road. We constructed a new 35,000 sq. ft. medical facility in 2015 to house our primary care, pediatrics, and dental practices, so we could treat the entire family under one roof. We also have an in-house pharmacy.
Alliance Medical Ministry
- Location: Raleigh, NC - 27612
- Contact Phone: (919) 250-3320
- Details: Alliance Medical Ministry provides comprehensive, compassionate and affordable healthcare to working, uninsured adults in Wake County.
Open Door Clinic Of Urban Ministries Of Wake County
- Location: Raleigh, NC - 27603
- Contact Phone: (919) 746-0101
- Details: The Open Door Clinic provides medical care in the following medical fields: Adult Primary Care, Audiology, Gynecology, Infectious Disease, Cardiology, Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT), Injury Massage Therapy, Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Pulmonology, Podiatry, and Sports Medicine. Care at the Open Door Clinic is provided by staff and volunteer doctors, physician assistants and nurse practitioners, working side by side. The Open Door Clinic also offers hearing tests, nutrition and cooking classes, diabetes education and counseling, mental health counseling, lab services, medication management, and an on-site pharmacy. Our array of health screenings include pap smears and a visit from the mobile mammography clinic every other month. Not only do we have the best volunteer providers for all of the services we offer in house, we have strong community partnerships that allow our patients access to off-site services and testing of lab specimens, diagnostic imaging and specialty medicine not listed above. Patients who come to the Open Door Clinic will get the attention they need either on-site or through the Project Access referral network.
Planned Parenthood - Raleigh Health Center
- Location: Raleigh, NC - 27603
- Contact Phone: (919) 833-7526
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
Wake County Public Health Center
- Location: Raleigh, NC - 27620
- Contact Phone: (919) 250-3947
- Details: Wake County's public health clinics offer health care for children and adults, ranging from treatment to education. Wake County's main public health clinics are in the Public Health Center located at 10 Sunnybrook Road, Raleigh (at the intersection of New Bern Avenue and Sunnybrook Road, near WakeMed).