Free clinics and community health centers in Ashland county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Ashland county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Ashland Medical and Dental Clinics:
Ashland Christian Health Center
- Location: Ashland, OH - 44805
- Contact Phone: 419-903-0475
- Details: The Ashland Christian Health Center exists to holistically care for and elevate the dignity of the Ashland County residents who are uninsured or under-insured in a Christ-centered atmosphere. Who we Serve: Any adult resident of Ashland County, age 18 and over, who does not have health insurance and falls within 200 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines may be seen by one of our volunteer physicians during the clinic hours.
- Remarks: Sliding scale payment fee; Daytime Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm; Walk-in Clinic Hours: (First come - First served) Tuesdays: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm, Saturdays: 9:00 am - 11:30 am ?>
Ashland Dental Clinic
- Location: Ashland, OH - 44879
- Contact Phone: 419-289-4957
- Services: Diagnostic, preventative, restorative and emergency
- Remarks: Our target population is lower-income community members who have not been receiving regular dental care. ?>