Free clinics and community health centers in Norman
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Norman. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Norman Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Norman Clinic
- Location: Norman, OK - 73069
- Contact Phone: 405.360.1556
- Details: Call health center for walk-in availability.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Saturday appointments are available at the Central Oklahoma City medical center. The Central Oklahoma City medical center is open from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm - to schedule a Saturday appointment you may call 405-528-2157. ?>
Variety Care - Norman Family Practice
- Location: Norman, OK - 73071
- Contact Phone: 405-632-6688
Variety Care is a Community Health Center (CHC). CHCs are a vital link to health care for insured and uninsured individuals who have problems getting access to health care services. CHCs provide a broad range of primary and preventative health care services at affordable rates. Their mission is to improve the health of communities that do not have ready access to health care. Formerly a Health for Friends site, Norman Family Practice is ready to serve anyone with or without insurance.
- Remarks: 1 (866) 388-6688; We offer a sliding fee scale to our uninsured patients based on their household income; MEDICAL HOURS: M-TH 8:30am–5:00pm, F 8:30am–12noon; DENTAL HOURS: T-F 8:30am-5:00pm. Our dental hours vary; please be sure to call 632-6688. ?>