Free clinics and community health centers in Lackawanna county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Lackawanna county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Lackawanna Medical and Dental Clinics:
Planned Parenthood - Scranton Medical Center
- Location: Scranton, PA - 18503
- Contact Phone: 570.344.2626
- Details: Walk-in Services.All services at this health center are available on a walk-in basis. Scheduled appointments are also available.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Remarks: Call our abortion care hotline at 1-888-843-3837 to make your appointment and to see if you're eligible for discounted pricing.We offer abortion services:Tuesday: Allentown (Morning Only) and Reading (All Day).Wednesday: Harrisburg (Morning Only).Friday: ?>
Scranton Primary Health Care Center, Inc.
- Location: Scranton, PA - 18509-3023
- Contact Phone: 570-344-9684
- Details: The Mission of Scranton Primary Health Care Center is to provide quality primary health care to the poor at reasonable cost to the community and to do this under the direction of the Center’s Board of Directors.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Wmchc - Carbondale Family Health Center
- Location: Carbondale, PA - 18407
- Contact Phone: 570-282-2031
- Details: WMCHC, or Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers is a federally qualified health center (FQHC), supported in part through a grant from the US Health Resources and Services Administration, Bureau of Primary Health Care. It was created in 2007, with the first primary care facility opening in Honesdale in January of 2008. WMCHC is clinically affiliated with Wayne Memorial Health System. The Carbondale Family Health Center, staffed by board-certified physicians and certified physician's assistants, is located in the former Marian Community Hospital Professional Building.
- Remarks: in Marian Community Professional Building; Offer a sliding fee scale based on income; Normal hours of operation: Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 5 pm, Wednesday evening appointments and select Saturdays are also available ?>