Free clinics and community health centers in Scranton
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Scranton. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Scranton Medical and Dental Clinics:
Scranton Primary Health Care Center, Inc.
- Location: Scranton, PA - 18509
- Contact Phone: (570) 344-9684
- Details: Scranton Primary Health Care Center is a Federally Qualified Health Care Center, located in Northeastern Pennsylvania, in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Our Center opened its doors on December 12, 1978 because of our founders' Frances Hazucha and Martha McAndrew, attempts to find medical attention for four poor people with serious health conditions. The initial efforts of these members of a local religious community have resulted in over 916,000,000 patient visits to Center providers since we opened.
The Wright Center For Community Health Scranton Counseling Center Practice
- Location: Scranton, PA - 18503
- Contact Phone: (570) 591-5250
- Details: The Wright Center for Community Health at Scranton Counseling Center continues to serve individuals in Lackawanna County with Serious Mental Illness. This practice is located on the lower level of Scranton Counseling Center and also serves as a learning environment for our residents. In 2016, our providers saw 261 individuals through 740 visits. According to a study by Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine, $850,000+ in health system savings were realized in 2016 as a direct result of this initiative. The innovative training opportunities presented through our Psychiatry Residency, the expansion of our behavioral health and social work services, and continued collaboration with Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine's Behavioral Health Initiative will all be catalytic to transformational redesign of regional health services and workforce development outcomes in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
The Wright Center For Community Health Scranton Practice
- Location: Scranton, PA - 18505
- Contact Phone: (570) 941-0630
- Details: The Wright Center for Community Health Scranton Practice offers primary care, behavioral health, infectious disease and dental services in an integrated setting for children and adults across Northeastern Pennsylvania.