Free clinics and community health centers in Dorchester county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Dorchester county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Dorchester Medical and Dental Clinics:
Edisto Indian Free Clinic
- Location: Ridgeville, SC - 29472
- Contact Phone: (843) 871-2126
- Details: Edisto Indian Free Clinic has been serving the Lowcountry for over 12 years. We are a non-profit clinic that relies on grant funding and donations. Our clinic provides quality care for uninsured, under-insured, and Medicaid patients. We serve Dorchester, Berkeley, Charleston, and Colleton counties. Everyone is seen by a Family Medicine Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, or Medical Doctor.
Family Health Center At St. George
- Location: Saint George, SC - 29477
- Contact Phone: (803) 531-6900
- Details: Family Health Centers, Inc. is dedicated to patients and their families. FHC features excellent physicians, nurses, and premier technology. We have seven locations with the main office in Orangeburg. Here you will find caring doctors and nurses who strive to give you the best possible health care, in a friendly, inviting atmosphere.We take the time to get to know you and truly listen. Nothing makes us happier than keeping you and your family healthy!
Fetter Health Care Network - Thaddeus J. Bell, Md Family Health Center
- Location: Summerville, SC - 29483
- Contact Phone: (843) 821-3444
- Details: Fetter’s first Summerville Health Center was established in 1988 to provide primary services to children and adults. The center opened its new Summerville location in 2018 named after Fetter board member and prominent Charleston healthcare provider, Thaddeus J. Bell, MD.