Free clinics and community health centers in Greer
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Greer. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Greer Medical and Dental Clinics:
Gfmc - Greer Free Clinic
- Location: Greer, SC - 29651
- Contact Phone: 864-232-1470
- Details: The Greenville Free Medical Clinic is an integral part - the safety net - of the health care delivery system in the Greenville community. For twenty-five years, the Clinic has been providing health care and wellness services at no charge to people who cannot pay for care and to those who do not have insurance available to them. The Clinic helps keep the uninsured stay healthy! The Greenville Free Medical Clinic and the satellite clinic sites provide diagnosis and treatment for most acute and chronic illnesses.
- Remarks: In the J. Verne Smith Center; Voice messages only: (864) 232-1470 x 65; Hours: Tuesdays only. Registration begins at 1:00 pm. ?>
New Horizon Family Health Services - Greer
- Location: Greer, SC - 29651-1307
- Contact Phone: 864-801-2035
- Details: We provide services for those that have Private Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, VA Benefits as well as offering a sliding-fee discount for all services based on income and family size. At New Horizon Family Health Services, we offer quality health care for anyone in need of a family doctor and medical home. Since 1992, we have provided superior services to our patients. Our years of experience and commitment to excellence have earned us the reputation as trusted source of quality medical care and related services. Extended hours of operation.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>