Free clinics and community health centers in West Columbia
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in West Columbia. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
West Columbia Medical and Dental Clinics:
Brookland Community Pediatrics
- Location: West Columbia, SC - 29169-6502
- Contact Phone: 803-739-6982
- Details: The mission of the Eau Claire Cooperative Health Centers, Inc. (ECCHC) is to provide comprehensive, high quality compassionate medical care in the spirit of the Good Samaritan. The Cooperative is a federally qualified, community-based comprehensive medical safety net that provides access to primary healthcare services for a traditionally underserved population.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Good Samaritan Clinic - West Columbia Clinic
- Location: West Columbia, SC - 29169
- Contact Phone: 803-790-0239
The Good Samaritan Clinic is a faith-based 501(c)3 organization offering free health care for the Hispanic community in two Midlands locations. With assistance from volunteer physicians, nurses and assistants as well as funding partners, the clinic provides free medical attention and counseling to anyone in need.
- Remarks: M: 803.467.8510; Open Thursdays, 3-9pm | No appointment necessary; Dental Care, Fridays, 1-3pm | Appointment required ?>