Free clinics and community health centers in Killeen
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Killeen. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Killeen Medical and Dental Clinics:
Family & Children's Clinic At Clear Creek
- Location: Killeen, TX - 76549-4985
- Contact Phone: 877-800-5722
- Details: Lone Star Circle of Care is committed to the pursuit of community-wide access to a behaviorally enhanced, patient-centered health care home that provides accountable care for all patients, focusing on the underserved.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Greater Killeen Free Clinic
- Location: Killeen, TX - 76541
- Contact Phone: 254-618-4211
- Details: Since 1994, the Greater Killeen Free Clinic has fulfilled a unique mission in Killeen and surrounding communities by providing health care for uninsured, low income adults and children – the working poor. This has been accomplished because of the dedicated group of health professionals and other community volunteers who give of their time and talents at the free clinic; and because of the financial support of those who believe in the mission of the Free Clinic. All services are provided free of charge.
- Remarks: Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm; Clinic Hours: Mondays and Thursdays - Patient Check-In: 3:30 pm, Tuesdays - Patient Check in: 9:00 am. Patients are seen on a first come, first serve basis ?>