Free clinics and community health centers in Iron county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Iron county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Iron Medical and Dental Clinics:
Cedar City Community Clinic
- Location: Cedar City, UT - 84720-2562
- Contact Phone: 435-865-1387
- Details: Family Healthcare is located in sunny St. George, Utah and is committed to the health care of individuals and families of our community regardless of race, creed, or social status.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Southwest Behavioral Health Center - Iron County
- Location: Cedar City, UT - 84720
- Contact Phone: 435-867-7654
- Details: The mission of Southwest Behavioral Health Center is to assist clients, families, and communities in preventing and recovering from severe and persistent mental illness and addiction.
- Remarks: Southwest Behavioral Health Center’s Authority Board approved the sliding fee schedule. No one will be denied services because of inability to pay. Hours: Monday – Friday 8am–5pm, Extended hours may be available; 24hour Emergency Service 800-574-6763 ?>