Free clinics and community health centers in Grand Isle county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Grand Isle county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Grand Isle Medical and Dental Clinics:
Alburg Health Center
- Location: Alburg, VT - 05440
- Contact Phone: (802) 796-4414
- Details: Northern Tier Center for Health (NOTCH) is a mission driven primary care practice with a focus on quality and continuity of care. We are a not-for-profit corporation governed by a community-based Board of Directors whose mission is to provide high-quality care in Vermont’s Franklin and Grand Isle counties. NOTCH’s team of compassionate and devoted health care professionals and support staff develop long-term relationships with patients, often serving multi-generational families. The organization offers a full spectrum of health care services, including family medicine, internal medicine, behavioral health, pharmacy, lab, and general dentistry.
Champlain Islands Health Center
- Location: South Hero, VT - 05486
- Contact Phone: (802) 372-4687
- Details: CHCB opened this practice to ensure local residents of South Hero, North Hero and Grand Isle can easily access high quality primary care and add new services to the region.