Free clinics and community health centers in Grand Isle county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Grand Isle county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Grand Isle Medical and Dental Clinics:
Alburg Health Center
- Location: Alburg, VT - 5440
- Contact Phone: 802-796-4414
- Details: Northern Tier Center for Health (NOTCH) is a mission driven primary care practice with a focus on quality and continuity of care. We are a not-for-profit corporation governed by a community-based Board of Directors whose mission is to provide high-quality care to traditionally underserved populations in Franklin and Grand Isle counties of Vermont.
- Remarks: Community Health ?>
Chcb - Keeler Bay Health Center
- Location: South Hero, VT - 5486
- Contact Phone: 802-372-4687
- Details: On May 31st, 2012 the former Keeler Bay Family Practice closed its doors after thirty years of care for Island residents. On June 1st, the Community Health Centers of Burlington (CHCB) opened a new practice in the same location. The Keeler Bay Health Center is now open and welcoming patients into CHCB's newest site.
- Remarks: All services are offered on a sliding fee scale for eligible low income, uninsured residents; Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45am - 4:30pm ?>