Free clinics and community health centers in Orleans county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Orleans county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Orleans Medical and Dental Clinics:
Orleans Dental Center
- Location: Orleans, VT - 05860
- Contact Phone: (802) 754-6973
- Details: Orleans Dental Center opened in January of 2017 and is part of a collaboration with North Country Hospital, the Village of Orleans and Northern Counties Health Care to serve the dental needs of Orleans county residents. With a generous Sliding-Fee Scale Program, the small group that makes up Orleans Dental Center is dedicated and wants to make sure that your dental needs are met and taking care of you and your family’s oral health is easy.
Planned Parenthood - Newport Health Center
- Location: Newport, VT - 05855
- Contact Phone: (802) 334-5822
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.