Free clinics and community health centers in Douglas county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Douglas county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Douglas Medical and Dental Clinics:
Columbia Valley Community Health - East Wenatchee Medical
- Location: East Wenatchee, WA - 98802
- Contact Phone: (509) 884-9000
- Details: Columbia Valley Community Health in East Wenatchee provides primary medical care, as well as urgent care, to all people of all ages. Our primary care providers connect with our comprehensive integrated health care services located at our Wenatchee and Chelan clinics. Our East Wenatchee staff includes a Physician, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, and support staff. We accept new patients and are focused on improving the health and wellness of all of our neighbors regardless of their healthcare needs. We offer FREE blood pressure checks every day. We take most insurances, and for our uninsured patients, we offer eMenu cash pricing. We also offer Get Well and Stay Well services including, but not limited to: Physicals and health screenings - Coughs - Colds - Flu - Fever - Nausea - Infections - Earaches - Pink Eye - Bites - Cuts - Burns - Sprains - Sore Throats – Allergies.
Fhc Bridgeport Medical / Dental Clinic
- Location: Bridgeport, WA - 98813
- Contact Phone: (509) 686-0603
- Details: FHC’s mission is to improve the health of our entire community through collaboration, patient care and education, to deliver positive patient experiences, and to provide access to affordable care. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals. Family Health Centers welcomes service animals specifically trained to aid a disabled person, however pets are not allowed in any FCH clinic or building.