Free clinics and community health centers in Edmonds
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Edmonds. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Edmonds Medical and Dental Clinics:
Chc Edmonds Clinic
- Location: Edmonds, WA - 98026-7536
- Contact Phone: 425-789-3700
- Details: Our mission is to provide our diverse community with access to high quality, affordable primary health care. For over 25 years, Community Health Center of Snohomish County has been providing our local residents with affordable medical and dental care. We welcome patients who are on Medicaid, Medicare, or who have no health insurance.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>
Community Health Center Of Snohomish County - Edmonds Medical Clinic
- Location: Edmonds, WA - 98026
- Contact Phone: 425-744-8445
- Details: Our mission is to provide our diverse community with access to high quality, affordable primary health care.
- Remarks: Year round ?>
Puget Sound Christian Clinic Mobile Clinic - Edmonds @ Edmonds United Methodist Church
- Location: Edmonds, WA - 98020
- Contact Phone: 425-298-3774
- Details: Puget Sound Christian Clinic (PSCC) is a free Seattle clinic providing health care to low-income uninsured people in King and Snohomish Counties. Since 2003, our dedicated network of volunteers, donors and community partners have reached out to give quality, compassionate care to those in need. Our first priority is to meet the immediate health care needs of each person who comes to us for help. Long-term, our goal is to care for the whole person, meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each patient. Our new Mobile Clinic provides free medical care in target communities throughout the Puget Sound region — taking primary care directly to those who need it most.
- Remarks: Hours: Tuesdays from 8 a.m. to noon; Suggested donation: $10 per visit; To schedule an appointment, please call (425) 298-3774 ?>