Free clinics and community health centers in Oak Harbor
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Oak Harbor. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Oak Harbor Medical and Dental Clinics:
North Whidbey Community Clinic
- Location: Oak Harbor, WA - 98277
- Contact Phone: 360-679-5590
- Details: Whidbey General North is the home of the North Whidbey Community Clinic, which provides primary care for the entire family of low to moderate income. The North Whidbey Community Clinic is not a walk-in clinic.
- Remarks: Sliding fee; Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Closed for lunch 12:30 - 1:30 p.m; by appointment ?>
Sea Mar Chc-oak Harbor Dental
- Location: Oak Harbor, WA - 98277-5104
- Contact Phone: 360-679-9216
- Details: Sea Mar Community Health Centers, founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health and human services in Washington State. Originally founded to serve only Latinos, Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual preference, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Marâ€™s network of services includes more than 50 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and centers, and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless ?>