Free clinics and community health centers in Pacific county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Pacific county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Pacific Medical and Dental Clinics:
Fhc - North Beach Clinic
- Location: Ocean Park, WA - 98640
- Contact Phone: (360) 665-3000
- Details: Family Health Center was established as a project of the Community Action Program. In partnership with local medical providers, we provided family planning and health services for low-income individuals and families in Cowlitz County.
Valley View Health Center - Raymond - Medical, Dental, & Behavioral Health
- Location: Raymond, WA - 98577
- Contact Phone: (360) 942-3040
- Details: Valley View Health Center is a non-profit, federally qualified health center committed to providing quality integrated medical, dental, behavioral health, and pharmacy services to families and individuals of all ages, regardless of the ability to pay. We currently have 13 locations, serving patients in three counties. Valley View Health Center has provided over 655,700 patient visits since 2004. We are continually expanding our services to include more clinic locations, new services in specialties for behavioral health, pediatrics, and pharmacy.