Free clinics and community health centers in San Juan county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in San Juan county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
San Juan Medical and Dental Clinics:
Orcas Family Health Center
- Location: Eastsound, WA - 98245
- Contact Phone: (360) 376-7778
- Details: The mission of ORCAS FAMILY HEALTH CENTER (OFHC, a 501(c)(3) charitable, non-profit organization) is to provide Orcas Island primary family medical care and preventative health care services to all permanent and summer residents of, and all visitors to, Orcas Island without regard to insurance or the ability to pay. At all hours of the day, 365 days of the year, everyone may rely upon having an Orcas Island Family Health Center health care provider attend to their needs with the utmost of professional expertise. As such, OFHC is the premier medical provider for Orcas Island health care. Our Orcas Island Flu Shot clinics, Orcas Island Children’s clinics, Orcas Island Visiting Specialists combined with our state-of-the-art X-ray equipment and digitizer make OFHC “health care central” for everyone on Orcas Island.
Planned Parenthood - Friday Harbor Health Center
- Location: Friday Harbor, WA - 98250
- Contact Phone: (360) 378-6010
- Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.