Free clinics and community health centers in San Juan county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in San Juan county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
San Juan Medical and Dental Clinics:
Orcas Family Health Center
- Location: Eastsound, WA - 98245
- Contact Phone: 360-376-7778
- Details: The Orcas Family Health Center is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit rural health center providing access to primary healthcare and related medical services. As a Certified Rural Health Clinic, we are acutely aware that affordability of care has become an unattainable matter for more and more people, many of whom are slipping through the safety net. We are among many such rural and underserved communities that face such challenges. With these facts in mind, we here at Orcas Family Health Center welcome all people regardless of their medical insurance status or ability to pay.
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale ?>
Planned Parenthood - Friday Harbor Health Center
- Location: Friday Harbor, WA - 98250
- Contact Phone: 360.378.6010
- Services: Abortion Referral, Birth Control,General Health Care,HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.