Free clinics and community health centers in Walla Walla
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Walla Walla. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Walla Walla Medical and Dental Clinics:
Family Medical Center
- Location: Walla Walla, WA - 99362-1662
- Contact Phone: 509-525-6695
- Details: Originally established as a provider of health care for migrant and seasonal farm workers, the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is a non-profit organization incorporated in 1978. Today the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic has locations throughout Washington and Oregon, impacting the lives of thousands of adults and children each year. Services are provided without regard to an individual's ability to pay. A sliding-fee scale is available for those without health insurance.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health ?>
Planned Parenthood - Walla Walla Health Center
- Location: Walla Walla, WA - 99362
- Contact Phone: 866.904.7721
- Services: Abortion Services, Birth Control,General Health Services,HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.