Free clinics and community health centers in Monongalia county.
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Monongalia county. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offerring free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information.
Monongalia Medical and Dental Clinics:
Clay-battelle Community Health Center
- Location: Blacksville, WV - 26521
- Contact Phone: (304) 432-8211
- Details: The Clay-Battelle Community Health Center was established in 1973 providing medical and dental services to the region surrounding western Monongalia county. Having outgrown the original location on Washington Street in Blacksville, the Clay-Battelle Community Health Center moved to its current location in 2004.
Milan Puskar Health Right
- Location: Morgantown, WV - 26505
- Contact Phone: (304) 292-8234
- Details: Milan Puskar Health Right (Health Right) is a free health care clinic for residents of West Virginia who are low-income uninsured or underinsured. Health Right also accepts MEDICAID. Patients are eligible up to 250% of the Federal Poverty Level.