CLAY-BATTELLE COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER - Blacksville Low Cost Clinic
- 5861 Mason-Dixon Hwy
- Blacksville WV, 26521
- Contact Phone: 304-432-8211
The mission of the Clay-Battelle Health Services Association is to provide quality comprehensive health care to residents of our service area without regard to their ability to pay. The Clay-Battelle Health Services Association provides Health Services to all patients impartially and consistently without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, handicap, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation.
- Website: http://www.cbhsa.com/
- Services: Medical Care for the Entire Family, Routine Physical Examinations, Well Child Care, Minor Surgical Procedures, Preventive Services, Laboratory Services, X-ray Services
- Dental Services: Preventive-Cleaning, fluoride treatments, Restorative-Composite (white) fillings, Amalgam (silver) fillings, Crown and Bridges, Oral Surgery-Simple Extractions, Endodontic-Root Canal Therapy, Prosthodontic-Dentures and Partials, Periodontal Treatment- Sca
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Medical (Monday -?-?.8am To 8pm, Tuesday-?-?.. 8am To 5pm, Wednesday-?. 8am To 5pm, Thursday-?-?.8am To 8pm, Friday-?-?... 8am To 5pm, Saturday-?.. 8am To 12pm), Dental (Monday -?-?.8am To 8pm, Tuesday-?-?.. 8am To 5pm, Wednesday-?. 8am To 5pm, Thursday-?
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.