Free clinics and community health centers in Arvada
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Arvada. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Arvada Medical and Dental Clinics:
Arvada Health Center
- Location: Arvada, CO - 80004
- Contact Phone: (303) 360-6276
- Details: Metro Community Provider Network (MCPN) is a 501(c) (3) Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with a 27-year history of providing primary care and other health-related services in a community-based setting. Established in 1989 in response to the primary health care needs of the medically indigent population in suburban Denver, MCPN has the largest population base of any FQHC in Colorado and provides primary care, dental, pharmacy, behavioral health, health education and outreach and enrollment services in accordance with its mission. MCPN’s current service area encompasses Adams, Arapahoe, Douglas, Jefferson, and Park counties and the Cities of Aurora, Arvada, Edgewater, Englewood, Lakewood, Littleton, Parker, and Wheat Ridge in the state of Colorado. From a single clinic in 1989, MCPN has grown into a large, integrated health care delivery system with more than 20 health center locations providing primary medical care, dental care, behavioral health, and wrap around services, including three School Based Health Centers (SBHCs) and a mobile dental van. In 2016, MCPN opened three additional locations within the service area, which will allow the organization to substantially increase service capacity. MCPN addresses the need for affordable and accessible medical, behavioral health, and dental care among low-income, uninsured, and underserved populations residing outside the city and county of Denver.
- Location: Arvada, CO - 80002
- Contact Phone: (303) 423-8836
- Details: The Carin' Clinic was created in 1993 by Karen Pramenko and Karen Connor, two Jefferson County School Nurses who found that many of the students had no health insurance, and no where to go for health care. The Mission of the Carin' Clinic is to provide affordable, high-quality health care services to children between the ages of birth and 18 years of low-income families who have no access or limited access to health care, thus promoting healthy children, healthy families, and a healthy community.
Planned Parenthood - Arvada
- Location: Arvada, CO - 80003
- Contact Phone: (303) 425-6624
- Details: Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.