Free clinics and community health centers in Boulder
Below are the listings of free and low cost clinics in Boulder. These clinics can help low-income and uninsured people by offering free and discounted rates for medical and/or dental care. We welcome user reviews and corrections of clinic listings, as we strive to provide our users with the best and most up-to-date information possible. Simply click on the clinic listing for more information
Boulder Medical and Dental Clinics:
Boulder Valley Women's Health Center
- Location: Boulder, CO - 80301
- Contact Phone: (303) 416-4112
- Details: Boulder Valley Women’s Health Center was founded in 1973 as the first abortion provider in Colorado. Since then, we have expanded to provide a wide variety of reproductive and sexual healthcare services for people of all genders, including birth control, annual exams, screenings for breast and cervical cancer, STI testing, transgender hormone therapy, a Teen Clinic, and more. We are a locally-founded, locally-run, independent nonprofit organization with clinic locations in Boulder, Colorado and Longmont, Colorado. Our mission is to provide accessible, confidential, and comprehensive gynecological and reproductive health
People's Medical Clinic
- Location: Boulder, CO - 80304
- Contact Phone: (303) 650-4460
- Details: Since 1977, Clinica has existed to provide comprehensive primary care to the struggling residents of south Boulder, Broomfield and west Adams counties. We offer our patients a full spectrum of medical services, behavioral health care, dental care, full-service pharmacies and more. Most importantly, though, we offer our patients a medical home: a place where they can come for all of their needs; a place where the doctors and nurses know them by their first name. We want to help our patients get all of the health care they need - when they need it - in order to stay well.
Planned Parenthood - Boulder
- Location: Boulder, CO - 80302
- Contact Phone: (303) 447-1040
- Details: Planned Parenthood is a trusted health care provider, an informed educator, a passionate advocate, and a global partner helping similar organizations around the world. Planned Parenthood delivers vital reproductive health care, sex education, and information to millions of people worldwide.