Arcand Park Clinic - Madison Community Health Center
- 3434 E Washington Ave
- Madison WI, 53704
- Contact Phone: (608) 443-5480
- Clinic Details: The William T. Evjue Clinic provides care to people from throughout Dane County. A certified Patient Centered Medical Home, this clinic offers primary medical, behavioral health, pharmacy and other services. In addition, this clinic offers dental care that helps patient achieve lasting oral health through restorative services and regular check-ups.
- Website: https://accesscommunityhealthcenters.org/
- Services: Adult preventive care; Chronic care; Pediatric & Adolescent care; Pregnancy care; Pharmacy; Dental services
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Oral hygiene instruction; Dental exams; Restorative care; Dentures; Root canals; Extractions; Sealants; Fillings; X-rays
- Pediatric Services: Regular well-child checkups; Immunizations; Regular screenings; Assessment from a Behavioral Health Consultant, when needed
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.