Planned Parenthood - Madison East (CRHC) - Madison Family Planning Agency
- 3706 Orin Road
- Madison WI, 53704
- Contact Phone: (608) 241-3767
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Mammogram Referrals; Pap test; Routine Physicals for Women Age and Older; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: For Uninsured - Lower Fee Scale, Arise, BCBS Federal, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Humana, Physicians Plus, Security Health Plan, Trilogy Common Ground, United Health Care, Unity, WEA Trust, Quartz
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.