ACRS - Seattle Low Cost Clinic
- 3639 Martin Luther King Jr Way S
- Seattle WA, 98144-6847
- Contact Phone: 206-695-7600
- Clinic Details: Asian Counseling and Referral Service (ACRS) is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization offering a broad array of human services and behavioral health programs to Asian Pacific Americans in King County. ACRS is the largest multiservice organization serving all the different Asian Pacific American communities - immigrants, refugees and American born - in the Pacific Northwest.
- Website: http://acrs.org/
- Services: Aging and Adult Services, Chemical Dependency Treatment, Children, Youth, and Families, Citizenship Services, Comprehensive Mental Health Services, Congregate Meals and Emergency Feeding, Consultation and Education, Domestic Violence Batterers Treatment,
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Part-Time (open 10 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.