GEORGETOWN FAMILY DENTAL CLINIC - Seattle Low Cost Clinic
- 6200 13th Ave S
- Seattle WA, 98108-2706
- Contact Phone: 206-461-6943
For 40 years, Neighborcare Health has served as the leading health care safety-net in our community. We are the largest provider of primary medical and dental care in Seattle for the uninsured and most vulnerable people in our community. Each year we care for over 48,000 patients at our 16 non-profit medical, dental and school-based clinics. With the help of our partners and donors, we work to make our city a healthier and safer place for everyone.
- Website: www.neighborcare.org
- Dental Services: Dental exams, cleanings, x-rays, fillings and extractions, Oral health education, Limited oral surgery, as well as limited crown, denture and root canal services, Urgent care services for all patients on a first come, first served basis.
- Remarks: Migrant Health Center, Community Health, School Based Health Center, Public Housing, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: We are open Monday through Thursday. Please call for exact hours. Same day appointments are available. We are closed most federal holidays. We offer walk-in hours for urgent care needs, Monday through Thursday from 7:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on a first come,
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.