Asian American Health Coalition of the Greater Houston Area - Houston Low Cost Clinic
- 7001 Corporate Dr Ste 120
- Houston TX, 77036-5139
- Contact Phone: 713-773-0803
- Clinic Details: Today, HOPE Clinic is a professionally staffed and full-time Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Look ALike. The clinic's caring and dedicated staff speak more than five languages and provide culturally and linguistically competent, high-quality care to all, regardless of ability to pay. Last year, HOPE Clinic had almost eight thousand patient visits, and is operating at full capacity.
- Website: www.hopechc.org
- Services: Primary Care Services, Complete Physical Exams, Well Woman Exams, Pediatric Care, Immunizations, Complete Physical Exams, Discounted Laboratory Services, Cancer Screening, Breast Helath Education, Mammography, Hepatitis B Screening & Treatment, Free Famil
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday 9 am-5 pm, Tuesday 9 am-8 pm, Wednesdays 9 am-5 pm, Thursday 9 am-8 pm, Friday 9 am-5 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.